Service and other achievements
- indoor relaxing pool
- Roman style thermal pool
- Roman style wading pool c
- old water “walk-through” pool
All indoor thermal pools are equipped with massage jets and have a temperature of approximately 36°C.
- thermal exercise pool with a temp. of approx. 36°C, with massage jets and a water mushroom
- thermal massage pool with a temp. of approx. 36°C, with water-massage beds, massage circuit covering
- all areas of the body lane, dowsing shower and bottom jets
- thermal swimming pool, 16 metres long, approx. 28° - 30°C
- thermal lap pool, 25 metres long, approx. 28 - 30°C, with Aqua-Fit bay, counter-current equipment,
- unique underwater fitness bikes, plus relaxing music above and below the water
- Kneipp spa: arm and leg pools for Kneipp therapy, Kneipp hoses
spacious outdoor area and sunny terrace
Download the map of the Heiltherme Bad Waltersdorf
Colour, shape and light in unique combination with sound, vibrations and warmth lead to ultra-deep relaxation. You feel light and free, both physically and mentally. Rational and analytical thinking fade into the background. All feeling is directly towards your inner self.
Common experiences derived from this treatment:
- relief from stress
- energetic feeling
- improving creativity
- sensory perception improved
23min € 10,00
The walls, ceiling and floor of the salt room are covered with layers of salt. With every breath you inhale precious minerals and micro elements. With pleasant light effects our emotional condition is improved.
The salt room generates the same microclimate as found in salt mines. Every breath supplies valuable minerals and microelements, increases the mental and physical performance and strengthens the immune system.
- increases the mental and physical performance
- strengthens the immune system
- stimulates the vegetative nervous system
- positive effect on respiratory diseases
45min € 10,00
Information bureau Heiltherme:
telephone number: +43 (0)3333/500-1
fax number +43 (0)3333/500-940